ConfigBg Ltd does not collect personal information without your knowledge and consent!
1. 1. What are cookies?
- o identify you when you sign into our online store and to ensure that it is valid and optimized for you and that safety standards are met.
- let's not forget the products you've added to your cart.
- so that site availability can be displayed correctly on the site, which you can add to the shopping cart list.
- for data analysis, such as attendance analysis on our web page.
We use the following types of cookies:
These cookies are strictly necessary for the site to perform its functions and are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for a long time. We use these cookies to determine the authenticity of our users when they use the site so we can provide our services or we can fulfill our Terms of Service and maintain the security of our services.
These cookies are temporarily stored within your visit on our web page on your computer or device and then deleted. We may also use session cookies, for example:
- to allow you to navigate between the individual pages of our site without having to log in again.
- to recognize you when you return to our site to use our services.
We also use third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us. Below are third-party cookies we use, some of which can be turned off using the general settings of your browser. For others, visit the relevant sites and follow the instructions provided.
ConfigBg Ltd guarantees the protection of your personal information from loss, destruction, tampering, manipulation, unauthorized access and unauthorized disclosure.
You can choose whether to accept the cookies by yourself or not. If you want to know when your computer gets a cookie, you can set up your browser so that it notifies you about it. This allows you to accept or reject a cookie. Your computer may be set to reject all cookies.
Please note that changes to your browser that disable cookie functionality will prevent some of our site from functioning properly, including login.
4. Links to other sites
ConfigBg Ltd. has links (so-called "links") that can lead to the websites of other companies. For their content and data protection strategies, ConfigBg Ltd is not responsible.
5. Developing an Internet Data Protection Strategy